2013年2月28日星期四

What is Love Indeed




"I believe that love can stand the test of time, the premise is to respect each other's way of life, do not let the other side feel heavy and pressure." - This is emphasized love when you're doing a love confession and repentance premise.

When I temporarily silent ablation own disdain, not sad reminder: we are understanding of love, by no means the same level ...
What is love? This is an age-old issue puzzled people explore. Ask the world what love is, straight people Shengsixiangxu!

From Romeo and Juliet, the Cowherd and Weaver; Butterfly Lovers to Mengjiangnu cried the Great Wall, the eternal love the elephants, there is one case of people not soul-stirring, not people feel more heavy?
Yes, though you are some giant body, there is no lack of profound knowledge, there are many unique profound, but also no shortage of rich language, but if standing on the scales of love, your weight is really too light. Even though I know, relaxed and longing, the pursuit of freedom to explore this heavy problem, perhaps this in itself is too heavy for me. But due to your words, your ideas, your premise "triggered my deep thinking, so I have to be the way you can accept, so that you feel from the bottom of my heart lament ...
Yes, love is a kind of sexual gratification to attract, maintain Heart matched. Love is respect, understanding, acceptance of, is inclusive, sincere, trust. The nature of love and declared it holy!
Love is a "belt she does not regret becoming wide-end" dedication, love is a kind of pay, a spirit, a state of mind, a quality, a force, a durable kind of courage. Love is a mutual play one another can be delivered all the responsibility to care for his life. The meaning of love decided it's heavy!
Love is a responsibility, needed two shoulder mutual commitment; love is a tacit need two souls interactive induction; love is a kind of pay, two feelings mutual dedication; love is a lucky, need two people to join hands together feelings. Love someone is to shower love of happiness; love a person, is to stay away from lonely worries; love someone is to say goodbye to him frustrated troubled; love a person, that is, he is no longer subjected to the torture of the soul ; love a person, no matter in where he should be for his silent prayer; love a person, no matter where I was worrying about him; love a man, reluctant to let their own hardship and should pave the way for him ...

This mutual responsibility, this love commitment, this sacred expectations, but also, as the lyrics of a cloud -
I put my heart to you, I'm your heaviest luggage from no matter how many ups and downs, you have to treasure;
You put your dreams to me, you're worried about the distance from moonset morning, I hope you day and night homing;
Your name I will pillowed sleep, write brightest star in the sky, lost afar how confused, let me light your direction;
I will sleep, resting your name brightest you write between the mind, lonely far more bleak, let me appease your vicissitudes ...

没有评论:

发表评论